Mississauga Restaurant Fire
An electrical fire during early hours in the morning fully burned down a restaurant. The soot was even present in the basement.
We reached the site within 20 minutes of the call from the insurance company. The gas, electricity, and fire suppression were live when we reached. Our in house team and subcontractors locked out and tagged out the system. Temporary power was established using a generator. All the burned equipment was removed and disposed of. The main floor of the restaurant had to be completely demolished back to base. The basement was cleaned thoroughly. Mold abatement was also performed for pre-existing mould.
Undisclosed Mississauga Restaurant
4000 Square Feet